Thursday, November 5, 2009

i hate hair.



currently, my hair is an EXTREMELY shaggy/awful/grown out version of this:

but, i think i want it to look like this (but blonde, obvi):


so now... the question is do i go the easy route, and get my hair cut back to how it was (which i like)- even though everyone and their fucking mother (including MY mother) has that haircut? OR- do i put myself through the long and painful process of growing it out? which would be sweet and worth it in the end, but probably means being forced to suffer through a few awful looking styles to get it there. PLEASE... your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Grow it out!! My hair is long as I love it more then I hate it. [Even though I do hate it sometimes!]

    Post a pic of you now and I'll tell you for sure what I think. I would need to see your face though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GROW IT!!! I love long hair right now!

    ReplyDelete