Tuesday, November 10, 2009

yay me! OR- apparently my lazy ass is super employable.

so... remember how much i hate/dispise/dislike (etc.) my job? to the point that i really don't give two shits about what i do and secretly (or not so secretly) hope to get fired (did i mention my supberb work ethic)? well... those days are headed out the door!
no, i did not get fired.

i got a new job!! it's actually a job that i had been interviewing for back in august... they hired someone else... that someone else apparently blew, and they came groveling back to me. okay, so there was no groveling, but i like to feel important enough that there could have been a little groveling.

i'm starting on monday (screw two weeks notice) and even if this job blows a little... there is no way in hell it could blow as much as my current daily dose of crap.

although... i will miss the green eyeshadow and man ponchos, they do make for some great blogging.

YAY ME!

11 comments:

  1. that is awesome!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! (Im a lurker, thought I would come out and say yay to the new job!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ everyone: thank you! thank you! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! I hate my job as well, and can't WAIT to get out of this hell! Buuuut, like you, I'm not quitting until I find another job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY! There's nothing more rewarding then getting a job you actually want. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Although I admit I'll miss the entertaining coworkers in green eyeshadow and manpanchos...

    ReplyDelete