i'm attempting to pack for new york... and have been for the past several hours. so far i've packed 2 dresses, 2 pairs of heels, and some underwear.
oh! i just added a skirt.
yet.. somehow my entire summer wardrobe is flung around my room and condensed into various piles on the bed. which, my cats are nesting in. not sure where i'm sleeping tonight....
I do too. I never know what I'm going to want to wear while I'm out of town. I normally end up packing everything I own that is in season... Have fun in NYC!! Stop on Canal ST and pick me up a pair of sunglasses!! (I kid!! Or not....)
"After all, what was adult life but one moment of weakness piled on top of another? Most people just fell in line like obedient little children, doing exactly what society expected of them at any given moment, all the while pretending that they’d actually made some sort of choice."— Tom Perrotta
I do too. I never know what I'm going to want to wear while I'm out of town. I normally end up packing everything I own that is in season... Have fun in NYC!! Stop on Canal ST and pick me up a pair of sunglasses!! (I kid!! Or not....)
ReplyDeleteDresses and skirts are a must! Packing for that kind of trip is hard, usually I just throw stuff in a bag and go. But you can't do that for NYC!
ReplyDelete