there must be an easier way for that cat to get a drink! :) THis is very cute. My one cat would drink from the faucet, but I don't think he would put his whole head under like that.
"After all, what was adult life but one moment of weakness piled on top of another? Most people just fell in line like obedient little children, doing exactly what society expected of them at any given moment, all the while pretending that they’d actually made some sort of choice."— Tom Perrotta
haha! love the vid!
ReplyDeletecats aren't my fave but some are just too cute!!
there must be an easier way for that cat to get a drink! :) THis is very cute. My one cat would drink from the faucet, but I don't think he would put his whole head under like that.
ReplyDeleteI still love this. Cats are the best.
ReplyDeleteThis made my day. I love cats too! Thanks for sharing. Your blog is fantastic.
ReplyDelete