oh goooddd... i'm still mortified. her response was, "i'm glad to see you're having such a productive morning :)". at least there was a happy face.... she probably already knows i'm a moron.
"After all, what was adult life but one moment of weakness piled on top of another? Most people just fell in line like obedient little children, doing exactly what society expected of them at any given moment, all the while pretending that they’d actually made some sort of choice."— Tom Perrotta
DONALD TRUMP IN YOUR OFFICE TODAY - YOU'RE FIRED.
ReplyDeleteAHHAHAHAHAH! I have nightmares about that!
ReplyDeleteOMG that's hilarious!! I'm laughing out loud in my office right now.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! OMG!! its ok!!! :) totally funny!!
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!!!
ReplyDeletei am sorry but that is just TOO FUNNY!!
i hope you boss is awesome and easy going, hehe ;)
Haha! I'm still laughing. Did your boss have a good response?
ReplyDeleteoh goooddd... i'm still mortified. her response was, "i'm glad to see you're having such a productive morning :)". at least there was a happy face.... she probably already knows i'm a moron.
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GOODNESS. This is just too funny! And it sounds like something I would do. I hope your boss has a good sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteOh deary!! Glad the boss responded well to it!!
ReplyDelete